On behalf of the Mayor and Council, I would like to thank all those who attended our very 1st Day in the Pines! We had a great turn out and the weather turned out to be great as well.
On that note, I would like to send a special thank you out to Irene Cole, Daniel Thibodeau, Marlene Moss and Eugene Belyea for volunteering their time to help us with the setting up and tearing down of equipment for this event.
Thanks to all the vendors and food vendors who set up at our event as well as those who came to entertain for the afternoon:
- Terry Ferris
- Zap Magic
- Acer Urban Forestry
- Queen’s County Heritage (Bruce Thomson)
- Crafted Images Pottery (Heather MacAlpine)
- Nathanial Bond’s Farm Fresh Produce
- Johnny Straight (Leather)
- The Soapbox Soap Shoppe (Tammy Turner)
- Ann (Flowers)
- Handmade Necklaces & Doll Clothes (Ann Brideau)
- Tallis Clarke’s Paintings
- Covered Bridges Lavender (Nancy Morrison)
- Bert Ferris (Sausages)
- BESTest Seafood (Bernadette Phillips)
- David Down (Doughnuts & Hotdogs)
- East Coast Donair
- Cambridge-Narrows Regional Library & Tourist Information Center
I would also like to thank all of our local sponsors who helped make the 2017 Fireworks Display, in celebration of Canada’s 150th, the best yet! It is because of your continued support that we are able to make these events possible.
- Defazio & Coyle Motors Inc.
- Loch Lomond Mitsubishi
- Power Store Inc.
- Park Fuels Ltd.
- Tri Province Enterprises 1984 Ltd.
- Double Star Drilling
- John Walker Insurance Ltd.
- Doug McLennan
- Harold & Joan Jones
- Nan’s Country Store
- Malarkey’s Restaurant
- Mic Mac Tent & Trailer Park
- 9J Antiques
- The Village of Cambridge-Narrows
Finally, thank you to Sky Designs Inc. for the spectacular Fireworks Display over the beautiful Washademoak Lake.
Shayna Thorne, BRSS
Summer Events Coordinator
Village of Cambridge-Narrows
LIFE AT THE LAKES
August 12th & 13th, 2017
"An arts, culture and nature extravaganza!"
Visit www.facebook.com/lifeatthelakesNB for details
Every Wednesday from July 5th - August 23rd, 2017
For those of you who are looking for something to do in your spare time; want to get engaged in some physical activity; and like to have fun....this is for you!
It's not too late to participate if you didn't register in June. If there are children who would still like to come they can, but they need either a parent or guardian present for the first night they attend as there is a form that needs to be filled out and signed in order for the child to participate.
Note that the activities for July 26th & August 16th have been swapped with each other: This means that on July 26th we will be at C-NCS for a Dance Party & Ultimate Frisbee and on August 16th we will be at the Ball Field for Soccer & Soccer Baseball!
Thank you for your cooperation!
JEMSEG LIONS CLUB SUMMER MARKET
Every Saturday from June 24th - September 2nd, 2017